Akai's MPD226 lets you flexibly set up the way you want to work. As much a control surface as a MIDI controller, MPD226 begins with 16 top-quality RGB-backlit MPC pads and four their assignment banks. Additionally, you get four assignable sliders with an encoder each. As for a classic touch, MPC Note Repeat is also there, altogether with dedicated transport controls. Hardware MIDI outputs make the MPD226 stand out of the pad controllers' crowd, and complete class compliance makes it even easier to perform connected to your Mac, PC or iOS gadget without any necessity to install special software or drivers. Whether you prefer a sea of modules or just want some pads for extra flexibility for your MIDI keyboard effects, the MPD226 will do it all.
- A convenient pad controller and control surface in one
- Thick and fat RGB-backlit MPC pads
- 4 pad banks (64 pad functions in general)
- 4 sliders
- 3 control banks (36 parameter controls in general)
- Note Repeat and Full Level functions
- Integrated transport controls
- Additional software package in the box
Vad finns i lådan?
2 x 3.5mm to MIDI adapters
Software download cards (Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion, Big Bang Universal Drums)
|Yttre Mått||33.3 x 25.4 x 4.8 cm|