Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Arturia BeatStep Pro
The Arturia Beatstep Pro Dynamic Sequencer is a versatile and dynamic performance sequencer offering a range of controls for flexible sequencing over multiple devices. The Arturia Beatstep Pro offers an array of control options and sequencing capabilities that allow you to take full control of virtual devices, analog and digital instruments, drum machines, and iPad apps all together. The Beatstep Pro features a range of performance controls including a randomiser, and a real-time looper/roller touch strip that allows you to modify your performance on-the-fly. Combining expansive connectivity, with flexible performance functions and encoders that offer real-time control, the Beatstep Pro is the ultimate sequencing powerhouse for live performance.
Ultimate Sequencing Powerhouse
The Arturia Beatstep Pro is the ultimate sequencing powerhouse. It thrives at the center of a diverse and powerful system, and is designed to be compatible with almost any hardware or computer-based device. The Beatstep features 2 independent step-sequencers and a drum sequencer, making it a versatile tool for your studio. Utilise the Beatstep Pro as a MIDI controller, and take control of the customisable knobs, pads, and transport controls for producing creative music. The 2 melodic step-sequencers allow you to record note pitch, length, and velocity in real-time with the pads or external keyboard. It also features a 16-track drum sequencer, which also allows for sequences to be recorded in real-time by hitting the pads, providing a classic drum machine style workflow.
Ideal For Live Performance
The Arturia Beatstep Pro provides all the functions you need to create a dynamic and unique performance. It lets you connect up and take control of multiple devices, making it the ideal centerpiece for your performance. Beatstep Pro brings a looper with a touch strip, randomiser, swing settings, and a range of hands-on controls that allow for tweaking and creating dynamic sequences in real-time. The touch-sensitive looper/roller strip lets you easily create beat fills and breaks. You can use the control mode to trigger clips in your DAW, and play sounds from an external device. The 3 integrated sequencers and 16 projects, each of them loaded with 16 sequences per sequencers, means endless ideas and possibilities. Modify your sequence on-the-fly whilst it is running, and everything will stay in sync thanks to the rock-solid analog and MIDI clock I/O connections.
Connects Easily With Other Equipment
The Beatstep Pro allows you to easily connect to virtually any musical device including computers, virtual instruments, modular synths, and drum machines using its extensive connectivity options. The Beatstep Pro features USB, MIDI in and out, CV/gate outputs, clock in and out, and DIN sync, allowing you to integrate a range of external devices.
2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- Note tie
16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Supports full parameter and sequencing editing capability using our free MIDI Control Center software
- Kensington lock
Vad finns i lådan?
- 1 x BeatStep Pro controller, with a serial number and unlock code on the bottom. You will need this information in order to register your BeatStep Pro.
- 1 x USB cable
- 2 x MIDI adapter cables (1/8” TRS jack to 5-pin DIN, gray)
- 1 x DIN adapter cable (1/8” TRS jack to 5-pin DIN, black)
- 1 x Quick Start Guides for BeatStep Pro
|Mjukvara||Ableton Live, Analog Lab|
|Yttre Mått||41.5 x 16.3 x 3.6 cm|