Arturia Keylab 88
KeyLab 88 is Arturia’s professional-grade keyboard controller and hybrid synthesizer. It integrates seamlessly with the bundled Analog Lab software, but is also compatible and customizable with any third party software as a universal MIDI controller via the Midi Control Centre software, also bundled here, along with some beautiful sample-based pianos.
Once you’ve finished admiring the aluminum and wood construction, you won’t want to stop playing the gorgeous 88 note Fatar hammer action keybed! Then you’ll wonder how you’ve lived without the onboard DAW transports! Add to that the assignable pads, knobs, switches and sliders, and KeyLab 88 sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards.
Everything about the 88 oozes quality and refinement, and given its full size and rugged build but deceptively light 13kg weight, it’s no wonder KeyLab 88 is already the go-to controller for many working musicians around the world.
- 88 note hammer action Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- High quality aluminum and wood construction
- Pitch and mod wheels
- 2 clickable encoders, 10 further assignable encoders
- 9 sliders and 10 assignable switches
- 6 transport switches, 16 backlit pads with velocity
- MIDI in & out and USB
- Sustain pedal and Expression pedal inputs
- Aux footswitch and breath controller
- Removable music/iPad stand and extension shelf for laptop
Vad finns i lådan?
- Arturia Keylab 88
- User manual
- USB cable
- Analog Lab 3, Ableton Live Lite, UVI Acoustic Grand & Piano V2 software bundled
|Mjukvara||Ableton Live, Analog Lab|
|Särdrag||MIDI I/O, Aftertouch|
|Mått||129.5 x 35 x 11 cm|