Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Behringer Powerplay P16-M
The Behringer Powerplay P16-M Personal Mixer is the perfect device for set-ups containing multiple personal mixers, such as in recording studios. P16-M Personal Mixers let each performer take control of what they hear, allowing the engineer to concentrate on providing the audience with the best possible listening experience. The low price point makes this mixer ideal for beginner use, whilst the high functionality and powerful performance mean that professionals can also make good use of the P16-M. Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes - and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs.
Ease of Use
The P16-M's simple user interface makes it easy for engineers to dial-in the perfect monitor mix. Simple Volume control options allow the user to adjust levels of each individual track. They can also adjust panning, EQ and much more. All of these adjustments can be made without affecting any other mixes.
A basic installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio. CAT5 cables will also be required to link each module to each other. A mounting bracket can be purchased serperately in order to mount the P16-M Digital Personal Mixer onto a regular mic or drum stand. If all of this isn't enough, the P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributor can be purchased and combined to drive up to forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers
The POWERPLAY P16 puts total control of the monitor system where it belongs - in the hands of the performers, freeing up the engineer to sculpt the perfect front-of-house mix. The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to tame runaway stage volume and give your musicians and vocalists what they really want.
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and Mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
|Built In FX||Nej|
|Yttre Mått||25.7 x 13.4 x 6.3 cm|