Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Behringer Wasp Deluxe
3 277,85 kr
Specialorder och leverans på förfrågan
In 1978 a unique and quirky little synthesizer was born. The Wasp, as it was called, was a monophonic, two-octave keyboard that used touch-sensitive keys. It was a novel idea back then but tended to be unreliable and difficult to play. An ultra-affordable homage to that iconic synthesizer, with all the features of the original and then some, the Behringer WASP DELUXE lets you conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCF and VCA designs in conjunction with a flexible 6-shape waveform LFO including noise and S&H with frequency and pitch modulation control. Having your very own WASP DELUXE is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to freely embrace the past – or shape the future!
- Legendary hybrid synthesizer with dual digital OSC design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original “Wasp Deluxe” circuitry
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCF and VCA designs
- 3 variable oscillator shapes with pulse / ramp and enhanced mode for ultimate sounds
- Multi-mode VCF with Lo, Hi, Band and Notch modes
- Flexible LFO with 6 waveform shapes including noise and S&H with frequency and pitch modulation control
- 2 analog Envelope Generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Complete Eurorack solution – main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 29 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.