Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Behringer X Air XR18
The Behringer X AIR XR18 Digital Mixer is an 18-channel, 12-bus digital mixer designed for iPad and Android tablets. The AIR XR18 was developed to be a revolutionary digital mixer, pushing forward new technology by incorporating iPad and Android connectivity. The mixer itself is housed in an exceptionally durable stage box designed, ideal for live and studio applications. The mixer features 16 MIDAS Mic Preamps, integrated WiFi for wireless control and a bidirectional USB Audio Interface. The XR18 also features 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics process and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ. The 40-Bit floating-point DSP features ''unlimited''dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency. With its myriad of features and extensive connectivity, the XR18 is a powerhouse of a digital mixer, delivering the perfect audio solution for studio and live use.
Small Yet Powerful
The XR18 has been designed to be compact yet powerful, delivering a powerhouse of a digital mixing unit. The stage box design is exceptionally durable, making it ideal for use on the road and live applications. The integrated WiFi module gives you added versatility when it comes to controlling your mixer, allowing you to control it via the iPad and Android app. Another powerful component of the XR18 is the MIDAS-designed microphone preamps. These preamps ensure the highest quality audio reproduction when it comes to inputs and recording.
MIDAS Microphone Preamps
MIDAS has a prolonged history of innovation in the professional audio world, delivering premium quality mixing consoles and audio products that soon became the industry standard. MIDAS has earned this stellar reputation due to their renowned audio products. With this in mind, Behringer have incorporated the award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps into the XR18. The MIDAS microphone preamps provide the highest quality audio reproduction in either live or studio environments. This gives you the best possible quality when it comes to recording and routing inputs.
Built-In WiFi Router
One of the most unique features of the XR18 is the built-in Tri-Mode WiFi Router. This gives you direct control over your mixer functions without having to set up an external router. This convenient router gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, enabling you to manipulate and edit parameters wherever you are in the venue. This is great for fine-tuning and editing your mixes to suit what the audience will hear. This gives you a myriad of possibilities when it comes to using the mixer, such as adjusting live monitor wedges from the artist's perspective, or letting them edit their own IEM's via their own tablets.
Simple, Straight-Forward Recording
The comprehensive 18 x 18 channel and bi-directional USB interface delivers a powerful digital mixing solution, letting you record directly to your iPad or PC. The zero-latency performance enhances this, allowing you to send up to 16 microphone signals directly to your DAW for recording. This versatile recording process lets you switch and swap between the XR18's parameters, giving you endless possibilities when it comes to inputs and monitoring your mix.
Innovative Auto-Mixing Function
A pioneering first for compact audio mixers, is the XR18's revolutionary X Air Gain Sharing technology. This allows you to mange fully automated mixes with up to to 16 live microphones. The auto-mixing function is based on the now legendary Dan Duga automix system. This function helps to noticeably minimise any feedback or background noise. Providing a consistent system gain structure, the auto-mixing function delivers automatic control over the levels of all selected microphone - in real time.
MIDI In/Out For Live Controllers
The XR18 has a phsyical MIDI I/O port which can be used to connect external MIDI controllers adding a new level of versatility. This compatibility is useful for other Behringer products such as the X-Touch or B-Control units. MIDI Controllers routed through the MIDI I/O port can be used for controlling channel level, muting and other modulation parameters. The XR18 also features support for the Mackie Control protocol, allowing you to apply remote editing and parameter adjustments via most compatible MIDI devices.
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live applications
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, full programmable mic preamps ensure audiophile sound quality
- Built-in Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation - no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording via iPad and more
- Revolutionary Dugan-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- Award-winning X32 effects rack with 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQs
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring system (not included)
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and on-stage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-bit floating-point DSP features ''unlimited'' dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac/Linux apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (including Mackie Control protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface (future firmware)
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- Designed and engineered in Germany
|Built In FX||Ja|
|Yttre Mått||33.3 x 14.9 x 14 cm|