Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen
Ideal for singer-songwriters and guitarists, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is a 2x2 USB audio interface offering high-performance hardware, customizable mic tone, and a creative software bundle. The two improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs can also accept unbalanced instrument level from guitars and basses, and synthesizers and drum machines, or balanced line level from a mixing console or outboard preamps.
The 24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. Hook up headphones to the front-panel 1/4" jack and connect active speakers to the rear-panel balanced 1/4" monitor outputs, and enjoy independent control of the headphone and speaker volume settings. Since the Scarlett 2i2 is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs with upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- Two high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4" instrument inputs enable distortion-free recording of your guitar and bass
- Dedicated switches change the 1/4" inputs between unbalanced instrument level and balanced line level
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels
- Balanced 1/4" TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output
- Independent volume controls for headphone and monitor outputs
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
Vad finns i lådan?
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2x2 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation)
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable