Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
MOTU UltraLite AVB
The MOTU UltraLite AVB boasts both USB 2.0 and AVB Ethernet connectivity, with sample rates up to 192kHz and extensive I/O options, including dual mic inputs, two hi-Z guitar ins, six line-level inputs, eight outputs, MIDI I/O, AD I/O, and a headphone output.
The AVB is ideal for ether studio or stage environments and can be used independently of a computer, lending another advantage to its compact size. In addition to interface duties, the AVB can also be used as a standalone mixer. When in this mode, the AVB provides 18 individual ins and outs. But that’s far from all, folks. Live inputs can be processed via on-board 48-channel mixer, with absolutely zero latency or processing strain imparted on the host computer. From there, incoming signals can be processed through powerful DSP effects consisting of reverb, a 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, and gating.
When used as a portable standalone mixer, the AVB is capable of connecting to an Apple Airport or another WiFi router via Ethernet cable, allowing it to be controlled from a tablet or smartphone for added convenience.
- 18 x 18 USB/AVB audio interface with 36 simultaneous audio channels — 2 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 6 line inputs, 8 line outputs, headphone out and 8-channel optical I/O for 18 inputs and 18 outputs.
- Best-in-class audio quality — 117 dB dynamic range on analog outputs represents best-in-class analog audio performance for mobile recording.
- DSP mixing and effects processing — Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, access to 32 network inputs, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression.
- Modeled vintage effects processing — Classic reverb. Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A compressor. EQ modeled after British analog console EQs.
- Flexible matrix routing and splitting — Send any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer, plus any devices on the AVB network.
- Stand-alone operation with wireless control — Connect an Apple® Airport™ or other Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable for wireless control of device settings, powerful 48-channel mixing and DSP effects.
- Universal connectivity — Connects to your computer with standard AVB Ethernet or audio class compliant hi-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Compatible with all audio software.
- Web app control from any device — Control everything from your favorite web browser on a laptop, tablet and smartphone connected to your local Wi-Fi network.
- System expansion — Add a 2nd MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M, 16A, 24Ai, 24Ao, etc.) with a simple CAT-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately).
- AVB audio networking — Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers using standard AVB switches and network cabling, with ultra-low network latency, even over long cable runs (100 meters point to point). Stream hundreds of audio channels among devices and computers on the network.
- Comprehensive metering — The large backlit LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O. Access hardware settings from a simple and convenient menu.
- AudioDesk — Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bit recording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and mastering.