Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 is a 61-note smart keyboard controller featuring a pro-grade fatar keybed with aftertouch and semi-weighted keys. The Komplete Kontrol MK2 keyboard builds on the success of the original Komplete Kontrol, providing seamless integration with Maschine software and hardware. The Komplete Kontrol MK2 MIDI controller is small yet powerful, providing you with two high-resolution colour screen for browsing, tweaking, mixing and more. The Fatar keybed with aftertouch provides a natural and fluid playbility, similar to a digital piano, for an authentic feel. The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol MK2 also boasts full VSTI support and intuitive control for most popular DAWs. A 4-directional push encoder allows you to navigate sound and projects and the keyboard even includes RGB lights above each key, ideal for highlighting drum cells, chords, scales and more.
Semi-Weighted Fatar Keybed With Aftertouch
The Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 is the latest addition to the Komplete Kontrol series from Native Instruments. The S61 MK2 retains all the functionality that made the original so sought-after while boasting a range of upgrades and improvements. At the heart of the S61 MKII’s design is the semi-weighted, touch-sensitive Fatar keybed with Aftertouch. This premium-grade keybed reacts like a traditional piano, with its semi-weighted keys providing a natural touch and feel. The Aftertouch feature provides added realism when playing, delivering a nuanced sound for added performance value. In addition to the professional-grade keybed, the S61 MK2 also boasts ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels for altering the way your sounds react while being played.
Intuitive Layout & Dual, High-Resolution Screens
The layout of the S61 MK2 has been vastly improved to provide a more ergonomic design that will improve your overall workflow. The intuitive layout provides you with everything you need right at your fingertips. The two high-resolution colour screens allow you to easily navigate and browse through your sounds, projects and more. The eight touch-sensitive encoders directly below the screen provide you with the means to assign and control parameters as you see fit. The controller also features a 4-directional push encoder for easy sound browsing and navigation through projects. This makes controlling, accessing and selecting sounds and parameters easier than ever before.
Seamless Maschine & DAW Integration
One of the most convenient features of the S61 is the ability to seamlessly integrate with your selected digital audio workstation, and Maschine software/hardware. The S61 MK2 is ideal as the centrepiece of any production environment, providing a smart and easy way to control and play in your virtual instruments and samples. Tag-based preset browsing has been implemented, allowing you to browse sounds quickly and even hear instant previews. The Komplete Kontrol S61 MkII also boasts pre-mapped control of Komplete instruments, as well as hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments. Its deep integration with Maschine software and hardware as well as intuitive control over your favourite DAWs, makes the S61 MK2 one of the most versatile smart keyboard controllers on the market.
Light Guide & Smart Play
The innovative light guide, adds RGB lights above each key to highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales and more. These lights are ideal for organising and differentiating between sounds, preset and playing settings. The lights will change colour accordingly, showing you which key corresponds to which parameter/playing style. The Smart Play feature allows you to see scales and modes on the Light Guide. This allows you to play chord progression and arpeggios with single keys, or even map scales to white keys only. It also provides full VSTi support, allowing you to use and play your favourite virtual instruments directly from the keyboard itself.
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch – 61 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software / hardware
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation • Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
Vad finns i lådan?
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2
- USB Cable
- Power suply
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials, and KOMPLETE 13 SELECT Instruments and Effects collection
|Särdrag||MIDI I/O, Arpeggiator, Aftertouch|
|Yttre Mått||100.6 x 29.7 x 8.4 cm|