Native Instruments Maschine MK3 + Komplete 11 Ultimate
Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is a compact, next-generation production unit featuring an integrated hardware and software system comprised of a sampler, arranger, mixer and more. The Maschine MK3 sets the new benchmark in portable production units, retaining all the prominent features that made the predecessor one of the most popular music production instruments on the market. Maschine MKIII boasts an improved design with 16 large, backlit, velocity-sensitive pads; ideal for everything from finger drumming to playing virtual instruments. Native Instruments Komplete 11 Ultimate is a collection of some of the best virtual instruments and effects on the market, supplying you with the entire range of Komplete instruments. The Komplete 11 Ultimate bundle features 87 different products featuring everything from synthesizers and classical sounds to high-quality effects and mastering tools.
Please Note: To access the full Komplete 11 collection, you must install Komplete 11 Select (included with the Maschine) and then update using the Komplete 11 Ultimate Upgrade.
Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Controller
Next-Generation Production & Performance Controller
The Maschine MK3 is the latest edition of the renowned Maschine series form Native Instruments, featuring an upgraded design and a range of new features. The Maschine MK3 retains all the major features that made the MK2 one of the most sought-after production units on the market. The integrated hardware/software system is comprised of a sampler, arrange mixer, built-in FX and more. The intuitive and sleek design now features dual high-resolution RGB colour displays, allowing you to monitor and see information on all your major settings and parameters including preset names, tempo information, sample info and more.
Touch-Sensitive Pads, Encoders & Smart Strip
The 16 RGB illuminated, touch-sensitive pads are ideal for finger-drumming and playing virtual instruments. The pads can be used for a wide range of applications from triggering samples on the fly during live performances to providing a real-time, natural sounding way to input drums in music production software. As well as large pads, the Maschine MK3 also boasts 8 touch-sensitive knobs that allow you to control your parameters and settings with extreme precision. A smart strip is also included for added expression when playing sounds and instruments. The smart strip allows you to run your finger across the strip, reacting accordingly. This is ideal for pitch bending, strumming notes, performing with FX and more. There is also a four-directional push encoder for browsing through settings, navigating sounds, adjusting levels and balance.
Built-In Audio Interface & Seamless Integration
One of the most unique features of the Maschine MKIII is the integrated, professional-grade 96kHz/24-bit audio interface. The premium-grade audio interface ensures exceptional audio fidelity and performance. The interface can be used for capturing studio-grade recordings while playing virtual instruments or for routing external equipment such as microphones, and line level instruments. The Maschine MK3 also provides seamless integration with popular DAW software, as well as the Komplete series from Native Instruments. The plug and play functionality means you can get setup and started within minutes, allowing you to focus on your production and/or live performance sets.
Native Instruments Komplete 11 Ultimate Upgrade From Select
Full Komplete Range
The Komplete 11 Ultimate bundle features the entire range of Komplete instruments, effects and audio tools, ranging from synthesizers and classical sounds to delays, reverbs and mastering tools. The entire range features 18000 individual sounds, giving you the ability to manipulate, edit and craft sounds from a huge library of sounds. All the favourites of audio professionals have been incorporated including Symphony Essentials, Emotive Strings plus all K11 Additions.
Diverse Collection Of Sounds and Effects
The Komplete 11 Ultimate collection features a wide range of sounds, instruments, effects, editing tools and mastering tools, all compiled into one convenient hard drive. Moving on from the Komplete 10 package, Komplete 11 Ultimate features six new additions including: Reaktor 6, Una Corda, India, Replika, Strummed Acoustic and Kinetic Metal. Everything from synthesizers to classical orchestra sounds, Komplete 11 opens up a world of possibilities when it comes to sound design, music production, mixing and mastering and also live performances.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
|Yttre Mått||32 x 30.1 x 4.1 cm|