Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Arturia AudioFuse Rev2
The AudioFuse ‘Advanced Audio Interface’ from Arturia sets out to combine professional studio analog console quality with a compact footprint which connects easily to virtually everything, and succeeds at every level.
As soon as you get your hands on the gorgeous aluminum chassis with unique leather-bound cover, it's clear that Arturia have delivered a feature rich, sonically powerful device with a workflow that enhances rather than complicates music making, all in a beautifully crafted package.
The stunning array of connectivity options are superbly thought through (how have they squeezed in so many useful ins and outs?!), and this coupled with ultra-low latency, top quality DiscretePRO® mic preamps and awesome next gen AD/DA converters make the AudioFuse a ‘must consider’ interface.
- 2 DiscretePRO microphone preamps
- 2 RIAA phono preamps
- 4 analog inputs
- 2x Mic/Instrument/Line (XLR / 1/4" TRS)
- 2x Phono/Line (RCA / 1/4" TRS)
- 4 analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- 2 analog inserts (1/4" TRS)
- ADAT in/out
- S/PDIF in/out
- Word clock in/out
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit next-generation A-D/D-A converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Talkback with dedicated built-in microphone (up to 96 kHz Sample Rate)
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Separate master and monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux compatibility
- 3-port USB hub
- Aluminum chassis, hard leather-covered top cover
- DiscretePRO® Technology
Vad finns i lådan?
- Arturia AudioFuse
- Individual readout of your unit’s technical post-production test results
- Power supply with worldwide adaptors
- Double USB cable
- 2 x MIDI adaptors
- Registration card with Serial and Unlock code
- DiscretePRO® certificate
|Yttre Mått||12.6 x 12.6 x 6.7 cm|