Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Presonus AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle
Get cash back when buying Presonus! Spend 250€, receive 20€ back; spend 500€, receive 45€ back; spend 1000€, get 100€ back. More info can be found here. Offer valid until 2018.12.31.
The PreSonus AudioBox Ultimate Bundle is comprised of the Audiobox 96 USB Audio Interface, Eris 3.5 Studio Monitors, M7 Studio Microphone, HD7 Studio Headphones and Studio One Artist music software. The Audiobox 96 Audio Interface delivers studio-grade sound with its 192kHz/24-bit audio fidelity. It also features built-in Phantom Power for use with the M7 condenser microphone, for premium-grade recordings.
Audiobox 96 Audio Interface
The PreSonus Audiobox 96 is a professional-grade audio interface boasting a sample rate ranging up to 24-bit/96kHz for exceptional audio quality. The result is high-quality audio performance, capturing every nuance from your source inputs. The built-in +48V Phantom Power also allows you to use condenser microphones for studio-grade recordings. The two front-panel combination inputs allow you to capture both vocal and instrument recordings with immense detail. It’s highly portable design is bus-powered, eliminating the need for a power supply and is streamlined for simplicity.
High-Quality Microphone Preamps
The Audiobox 96 boasts premium-grade microphone preamps, combined with the built-in Phantom Power for the best possible audio performance. This allows you to capture vocal recordings in exceptional detail, with airy highs and booming lows. The versatile connectivity is ideal for a range of professional audio applications. From in the studio to live mixing, podcasting and more; the PreSonus AudioBox 96’s design is ideal for a range of situations.
Eris 3.5'' Monitors
The Presonus Eris 3.5'' Active Multimedia Monitors are the perfect solution for bringing studio-grade audio fidelity to your home studio. The Presonus Eris monitors features a wide frequency range that is ideal for a variety of applications. The result is crisp and refined sound that can even be fine-tuned, using the rear panel controls. The smooth and accurate frequency response picks up nuances that conventional speakers don’t, allowing you to expand the quality and sound of your home project studio. The monitors pump out 25W of power on each side thanks to the Class A/B amplification. At the core of the Eris Monitors is a 3.5'' Kevlar low-frequency transducer, as well as a 1'', ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducers. This 2-way design allows each transducer to focus on a set frequency range, optimising the performance of both. The rear-firing acoustic port provides superior low-end reproduction for a punchy bass response.
M7 Studio Condenser Microphone
The M7 Microphone from PreSonus is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone. The wide frequency range and high-quality capsule ensure you capture every nuance from your source audio for studio-grade recordings. The premium-grade components allow you to capture vocal performances and music in extreme detail, retaining the natural harmonics that get lost with dynamic microphones. The result is a warm yet airy sound that is ideal for vocal recordings.
HD7 Professional Headphones
PreSonus HD7 Studio Quality Stereo Headphones have accurate midrange and extended treble response, letting you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions. If you are monitoring, tracking, mixing, or just listening to music, you will get impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones.
Studio One Artist Music Software
The Presonus Studio One Artist is a basic version of the Studio One Pro V3 digital audio workstation which can be used to produce high quality audio projects with a variety of audio, virtual instrument and effects tracks. Featuring totally unlimited tracks and a huge range of on board effects Presonus Studio One Artist delivers an extremely user friendly interface to allow creation in a quick and ergonomic package.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
Eris 3.5 Studio Monitors
- 3.5-inch Kevlar™ low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker’s response
M7 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adapter
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox 96 USB
HD7 Studio Headphones
- High resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
Studio One Artist Music Software
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to additional features and more professionally produced content
- Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Over 2 GB of loops, samples, and other content
Vad finns i lådan?
- AudioBox 96 USB 2.0 Audio Recording Interface
- Studio One 3 Artist Software (Download)
- Eris E3.5 3.5" 2-Way 25W Nearfield Monitors (Pair)
- 1.5m Stereo 3.5mm TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- 1.5m Stereo 3.5mm TRS Cable
- 2m Speaker Cable
- Power Cable
- 8 x Foam Feet
- HD7 Professional On-Ear Monitoring Headphones
- M7 Condenser Microphone
- Desktop Tripod Mic Stand
- Mic Stand Adapter
- Cloth Microphone Carry Bag
- 3m XLR Microphone Cable
- 2 x 2m 1/4" TRS Cables
- USB 2.0 Cable